Monday, January 31, 2011

What;s The Difference Between Scabies And Fleas

nothing to say # 40

Already the month of January draws to a close ... hope that the coldest days of the year are behind us ...



*** A week passed since the arrival of my new singer ... it rolls ... it rolls with lots of questions, but it rolls ... it rolls times square, but it rolls ... it also rolls backwards sometimes, but it rolls ... not easy integration with a small chip deaf ...

***

At home, new routine for homework / lessons of the brats ... it also runs this ...



*** We received the papers for our next summer camp ... we are all excited ... youhou ... We'll have a nice paved bike path 7km ... not bad - no worse ... hope to have as much sun as last year ...

***

Still no buyer for our house ... discouragement is near ...



*** I'm taking a little break from my dance classes online ... I still love, but I'm starting to run out of space in my little head ...



*** This is the period of travel in the south ... for everyone ......... except me ......... okay ... This year, I have another project in mind ... It begins with May 1st and it ends with HER ... go go go ... hoping it will materialize faster than it is party to be ...

***

The lady has already excited for next days off ... strongly Break!

***

I'm learning to manage diabetes this year ... and for a small chip of 6 years is something ... but the chip is so adorable, cute and responsible ... and for me it is totally new ...

***

A sports day is planned for this week ... sliding, slipping, slipping ...



*** It's cold .....................

***

The advance peacefully in his teen driving lessons ...



*** I found a small gold mine eBook ... I finally discovered the joys of reading on actual e-book ... it's great!

***

We make life funny like that ... we run, we run ... and we do not always add more and more ...



*** I can not wait to be in my lounge chair at the campsite ...



*** I would be due for a little vacation ...

***

And I love my little Sookinette ... Bella and I love my love ... and I love seeing them play together ... they are too cute ... they are just as beautiful to see sleep side by side!

***

Like home I have in mind ...
I do not like either as long to sell my house ...
I sell my home ...

***

Discovery of the Month: team alexandriz

***

0 comments:

Post a Comment