Saturday, January 8, 2011

Breast Difference In Pms Or Pregnancy

kick

is always the kick in the BIP that I lack to motivate me to do an activity .. I love playing with my children and make out and it's always a pleasure when you're gone ... but I have so much trouble getting motivated to get out of my cocoon ... It's awful ... I love my house, heat, my couch, my stuffed animals, my TV, my computer, my slippers ... I am the worst "organizer" in the world because I always have trouble making decisions and "move" to it works ... and it makes no exception for activities ...

Especially since I'm far from being a daughter of winter ... I hate to be cold and emmitoufflée like a polar bear to walk outside ... So I prefer a thousand times better to stay home in my cozy comfort!

Also, I'm pretty symbiotic with Chummy and I find it flat on an outing with the kids without him ... This was the case today ... He had something else planned ... He went to see snowmobile races ... and frankly, get organized for an activity alone with children is even harder to motivate myself .... but I did ... thanks to my girlfriend who had planned this out, I kicked the BIP as it should, I did dress up the brats and we left by car ...

I took my kids slip ... lift ... Snow tubing .... glistening snow ... Perfect day!

children get older, it is increasingly easy to get out .... They dress themselves, organize themselves, are autonomous and are doing ... It's easy to go out with them ... And when they are in business, they do not think to quibble ... they spent the day having fun, talking normally and spend quality time together ...

And what I discovered with pleasure ... is that when things together when dinner time arrives, we have plenty to say, to remember, to tell ... And since Dad was not there, they had much to tell ... And overjoyed, children do not think for one second to grate on the nerves as they did for half a vacation ...

short, but positive ... Where are we going tomorrow??

0 comments:

Post a Comment