Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Church Anniversary Advertisment



Some wishes for 2011:

first wish: I wish health for my family .. (Yes I know it's redundant, but it still wants health for those we love ...) I include in this wish my parents, brothers, step-sisters, nephews, nieces, uncles, aunts and great grandparents ...

second wish: I hope that my work, I'll still be in 1st year to the next assignment, I would keep my room, my table and have a great group ... It's so cute to teach reading to small at this age!

third wish: I wish my Teen got her driver's license and be careful and responsible on the road ... I hope he has a girlfriend in the decor and it has finally decided what to do after high school ...

fourth wish: I wish my Great is becoming more mature and she is progressing well ... I wish she'd be able to read some words and she continues to love taekwondo ...

5th wish : I want my chip to succeed well in school, she did a great teacher and continues to be as cute and sociable ... I also hope it will continue the ballet, it is made so good!

sixth wish: I wish my Little Man continues to sleep in his bed, he is progressing well in school and is finally green belt in taekwondo ...

7th wish: I wish my marriage continues to be strong and solid, we are always both together and building the new house brings us closer!

8th wish: I wish our new house to be built and that we are well within ... we have made good choices and it went well for the sale of the old house and construction of the new ...

9th wish: I wish we had a great summer camping .. sun, sun, sun, sun ... and a lot of beach ...

10th wish: I wish that our animals are always so cute and adorable, Juliette has had a new litter, but this time Romeo. I hope that Big Brown will always be with us, that Sookie is well suited to camping and that Bella will continue to be cute ... I hope that will continue to Romeo to the joy of my Great attitude with his rabbit-zen-perfect!

That ... I hope that life will be good for us and I will continue to maintain this blog from time to time ... !

0 comments:

Post a Comment