Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How To Wear Cole Haan Women Loafers

The complete vacation ... Wishes for 2011

I spent a lovely holiday in my eyes ... I relaxed, relaxing, reading, sleeping, watching TV, did some food and played with my children for games ... I cocooned on the couch by the "baked potato" on a few occasions in my snuggly ... I was somehow "forced" and "friendly" ... well I think I recharged my batteries back to work ...

But ...

pouiche I feel ... pocket ... flat ... no ... damn ... and unworthy!

Car ...

I did not go outdoors with my kids ........... It is not gone skating, sliding, swimming, walking or playing in the snow or listened to a movie ... NO ...

My two little ones did the same ... but with my girlfriend (and her children) ... bowling, swimming, outdoor games, crafts, shopping, dinner at restaurant, etc. ... She, it turns on during the holidays ... it leaves many with his children and several times she borrowed mine ... probably it was that they felt sorry for ...

same ... they were lucky to have him as their own mother had too need to "perk" to have the energy to go out with them ... I feel my energy "normal" is not yet quite back compared to other years ... I get older maybe wrong ... I may be "depressed" ... I'm probably just going to "let go", but I do not like how I feel ... I wallow in laziness ... I refuse to make an effort and I'm comfortable in my bubble ...

I hope at the break, at least I have the energy to take them to the zoo ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment