Monday, January 3, 2011

3 Month Old With Impetigo

balance of my desires 2010 ... Reading 2010 review

Here are some wishes for 2010 laid ... see if they were achieved ... :

first wish: to bed early (well. .. not .. not so!)
second wish: to lose weight (yes, but I cheated!)
third wish: to finish the school year one piece (fiouf. ..!)
fourth wish: Get through April successfully (yess!)
fifth wish: Keep my school, my level and my whiteboard ... (Yay!)
sixth wish: To continue this blog regularly (well. .. as much as possible!) 7th wish
: Health for my family .... my whole family! (Thank you life!)
eighth wish: Have a great summer camping! (Only great time ... awesome!)
9th wish: No death ... (Death of my niece this summer: o ((

remains to make new resolutions for 2011 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment