Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Free Gym Web Template



You may know already that I have a deaf student in my class. A little girl adorable and endearing as I have rarely seen ... It is funny, resourceful, and so cute ... I love ... but I can not offer her everything she needs me alone ... I do not speak ASL ...

So I, or rather I had in my class a formidable interpreter to accompany this little chip. A girl full and sincere, dynamic and competent to fingertips ... We connected immediately and it was easy from the beginning to work with her. Speaker to the ears, she had to leave for maternity leave ... What a horror ... I've felt free .... Not knowing who would be the person to replace my "gem" I was frightened to find myself with a less efficient, more strict on tasks, less open to collaboration, more dependent, less resourceful ... short, someone else ...

Yesterday morning, my new interpreter arrived ... He is a gentleman pensioner, who has agreed to give us a hand temporarily pending the arrival of the official interpreter, which is currently under contract elsewhere ... But it is replacing ... how to say ......... euhhhh .... wonderful!! I am in heaven and I want so much ... but so ... keep until the end of the year ...

It is fine, helpful, funny, interesting and so relevant ... My students are so focused with him ... He leads, supervises, accompanies brilliantly ... He learns new signs and how to do those it already knows well. He learns the accuracy and correctly pronounce certain sounds ... He even told my name ... He does whatever he needs to do to this little chick learns its signs and progresses despite their differences ... He knows his stuff and is effective at one thousand percent ...

short, now I do not want him to go, but unfortunately this is not my decision ... and the interpreter is a great man retired and busy ... I hope my official will also be responsible because I could find the end of the year difficult ... especially after having two wonderful people in this role ...

But for now I float ... for two weeks ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment