Sunday, February 20, 2011

Project Report For A New Business

Calia, Kalia

see, we were instead of play Kalia goes to a group of girls and they began playing together. I listen to half, until they say "you name?"

"Kalia"
"Me too"

Nothing extraordinary for them, they continued to play. Me, I'm going to send him for confirmation that his name was well Kalia. She said yes, I asked her how was written, she said, "Ka-bound." No way to know if his was a Ka Ka or Ca!

So I went asked to Mom. Phew! Our two girls are 'unique' - because the other written Calia. But what a surprise to stumble upon another C / Kalia, while I imagined that ours is the only one in all of Switzerland - and it lives 5 km away from us!

They are, of course, and Calia has a little sister who is three and a half in which might agree with Rebecca. So we exchanged our contact details. Maybe we'll meet again.

So We Were At The play area, and Kalia Went To Play With A group of girls. I Was half listening, up Until The time Where They Said "what's your name" to Each Other.

"Kalia"
"Me too"

They were completely unphased and carried on playing. I jumped up to go and check if her name really was Kalia. She said yes, but when I asked how her Kalia was spelt, she couldn't tell me the letters, but just the sounds "Ka lia". So I went to check with the Mum.

We were both very surprised to discover that our daughters weren't the only ones in the whole of Switzerland - and what's more that we only live a few miles apart. As it turns out, they are still unique, because her spelling is Calia. It was a very nice surprise, and they got on really well for the short time they were playing together. So we swapped phone numbers, and maybe we'll meet up some time. Calia has a little sister who is a bit older than Rebecca, so it could Be a good fit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment