Friday, February 11, 2011

A Letter For A Depressed Friend

So what





Hello!

I hope you've noticed that some posts since the picture quality has improved: less problems of blurring and light!
By cons we are never free from problems related to the photographer! Here is a small bento on a tree well framed photo!

Hehe
In the bento colors we find: mushroom rice, soybeans and green beans, corn-raised lawyer with sesame wasabi!


I told you about earlier this year of silicone cake pan that I bought Kitty. I have not remade cake but since I bought other wonders!
For Valentine's Day last Monday suggesting Lidl silicone molds on this topic: mussels red heart-shaped and pink (big cake and plates of 4 or 6) at a ridiculous price (3.99euros ) compared to those already on the market!
A little hesitant about the quality I'm really excited!

A simple cake with yogurt chocolate chips!



And the little roses!
(heart molds were bought at the end of the mold by Kitty cons)

Bottom of the last photo of Fifi Mandirac again:)

A cheep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment