Thursday, February 10, 2011

Brands Of Depilatories For Pubic Area

4 years! The shadow thief

To continue the tradition, here is my official birthday ticket .. Already 4 years I want this blog ... quiet year in the production of outstanding tickets, but still ... Here is some history on this fourth year of blogging!









February 2010

it's been : because we must be spoil ...
On the other side of the world : because I enjoy ... It is
: because I can still grip this time ...
Avatar: Because I was really impressed ...
Fun Sunday : because you have to enjoy winter
A child sings : because it's really cute

March 2010

management details: because it not change so much ...
The decision time: because we still use it and it works!
Life teacher: because it is sometimes hard to highlight the positive ...
Happy Birthday Grandpa : because it is difficult these days .. : O (

April 2010

Fun Sunday # 52: Because I was pretty proud: o)
Seguin and large choir quebec : because it's really good! !
Thought for me: because it is the big day ... makeover ... Co
up heart Because I'm lucky to have had ... How am I going
: because it is surprising ...
Fun Sunday # 53: because big girl well deserved ... Nothing to say
# 34: because it's positive ...

May 2010

7 years: because it grows so well!
19 years of love: because we are a couple of old Maudine ...
We are grandparents : because we do not expect it at all ...
Boredom : because it takes good care ...
it grows : because we learn ...
rabbit 1 week : because it's really cute ...
Fun Sunday # 54: because finally, the playa ... Lap
inous 20 days : Because it grows fast ...
TrueBlood : because I love it!

June 2010

Lapi us one month : because I want more ... Vroom vroom
: because it was a wicked long time ...
Goodbye beautiful child : because life is too fragile: o (
Nothing to say # 35: because it looks like my life ...
Fun Sunday # 57: because it is BORN ... finally ... I
simplicity: because it is so simple ...
Fun Sunday # 58: because we are so ...

July 2010

Nothing to say # 36: because it's finally summer vacation ... La playa del
jeannossss : because it's paradise ... The wild child
camping : because it is undeniably my FAVORITE post of the year ...
The Bikini : because it takes courage ... Nothing to say
summer: because I love summer ...
Dogs, dogs : because I can not wait!
Guilt: because it has no place to camp ... A different child
camping : because she belongs there! Like
: because I love summer so ...
Fun Sunday # 60: because it was funny ...
Walking wine: because it's a summer ritual ...

August 2010

Nights Sookie : because it has finally arrived!
Fun Sunday # 61: because we are in love!
Games: because they get along well!
Fun Sunday # 62: because we are so relaxed ...
Here or there : because we made plans ..
End Holiday : because good things come to an end!
End holiday ... Take 2 : because we want to enjoy it all the way! Blah blah
school: because you have to start over!
Heatwave : because it was not nearly hot!

September 2010

Nothing to say # 38: because we returned to the routine ...
A Sony Reader in hand : because I really enjoyed the experience .. Finding
: because 40 years, it is said! I remember
: because I have the first year ...
History werewolves : because it's scary!

October 2010

you next year: because it is necessary that it ends!
Sookie 4 months : because it is really perfect for us! Birthday gift
late : because I really wanted one .. Theme Dinner
: because it is Halloween ... My little monsters
: because I have beautiful little monsters!

November 2010

16 : because is made there ...
Surprise: because they are too funny! Blah blah
school: because school is school ...
Utopia: because that would just loved ... Like
: because it feels good to say!

December 2010

Bella : because it was too hard to resist ...
Fundraising : because it's a great project ... A big girl
: because it is now a teenager ... Two
for : because we love that have life in the house !
Day Household : because he has him .. For a friend
: because life is too short!
Retrospective 2010 : because I love doing that!

January 2011

Bila 2010 No reading: Because I read in titi ...
Wishes for 2011 : because I like to reread the end of the year ... The complete holiday
: because a break is always welcome!
Night BIP : because it is coming! Co
foot up: because it is sometimes necessary to beat!
Visit the zoo : because it was a great day!
My new interpreter : because it's different ...
Time flies : because we are still missing ...
Life teacher: because it is not always easy!
Cold : because I do not like winter ... Released Winter
: because you still enjoy it ... Nothing to say
# 40: because winter is winter ...


And now ... This concludes my 4th year blogguesque ... a fifth start and hopefully we will find a little of the brilliance of the early years ... It seems to me that my tickets are "ordinary" that I started ... I reread my first and I think I was that good, that's funny, whose voluble ... but for some time, my tickets m'épatent do as much ... they are more "down to earth ".... but I also changed ... That's life ... we age, we evolve, it becomes ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment